Friday, July 20, 2012

Reality T.V

I am honestly sick and tired of people complaining about the way reality t.v has gotten. Get the freak over it! We know scenes are scripted. That's why we watch. We know they have nice things. that's why we watch. We know that they have DRAMA. That's why we watch. We know that they have drinking problems. That's why we watch. It is sooo annoying to see all these posts and videos about how they hate the wayy they got. Little advice: Stop watching it then! Seriously there are too many other shows to watch or better yet go find a hobby, go do something else with your hour or 30 minutes. Spend time with your child or something, go to the gym you been avoiding since you got your membership... Something! Like I swear people need to understand the more you watch to talk about how much you hate the show the more views they get, the more views they get the more episodes come on, the more episodes that come on the more money they get and I don't care what no one says if you were getting the type of money they are getting you not getting off any got damn show.. Period!

Lmao I love how people love to just bash a show every week and every week they say it's scripted but still watch it. Don't complain about something you keep doing.

I love the messes on these reality t.v. shows it's not my life and I don't have to deal with the drama, the problems, or the fighting and I love me a little bit of ratchetness every now and again. Need me a weekly dosage of it.


Like I said enjoy the journey I am about to take you on =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E