Friday, August 28, 2015

Urban Decay Electric Palette Tutorial



❤ H E Y  L O V E  B U G S ! !
Here is my first look with the Urban Decay Electric Palette! I have been wanting to play in this for so long and just didn't want to dent the eyeshadow.. I know I am not the only one! lol but it was a quick look!

P R O D U C T S
⇢ ELF Hydrating Moisturizer
⇢ Bare Minerals Prime Time
⇢ Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Chocolate
⇢ Maybeline Fit Me color 30 Cafe
⇢ Revoln Color Stay 400 Caramel
⇢ Mac Studio Fix Powder NC 50
⇢ La Pro Conceal
⇢ Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent
⇢ Lorac Primer
⇢ NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
⇢ Urban Decay Electric Palette
⇢ Gel Liner
⇢ ELF Liquid Liner
⇢ Kendall by Lena Lashes
⇢ Black Radiance Rich Mahogany and Mocha
⇢ Nars Albatross
⇢ ELF Mist and Skin
⇢ B.S.N Auto Liner in Chocolate
⇢ Mac Velvet Teddy
⇢ Peace Love Mod by BhCosmetics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E