Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mitsubishi Outlander GT 2016



Hey loves!!

So I got to test out and drive the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander GT Sport! Now I am not going to lie, I had some reservations about this car. I drove it and had the ultimate love hate relationship with it. So leggo!

Driving

Driving in both traffic and horrible roads (thanks nyc) I found this to be a smooth ride. My daughter didn't feel the potholes as hard. 

Gas


I hated the gas on this V6 engine. I found that it took way more gas than I liked. The issue I also had was trying to get into the got damn tank and finding the button to do so. It was placed in the weirdest place. The gas indicator is very lagged. It doesn't tell you right away you are getting lower it stays at its specific marks and when you stopped you would find out how much you really need. I had to put gas back in the tank by Friday and I hadn't driven it long. I put fifteen dollars into the tank and below is before and after. 

Navigation/ Music

The navigation worked but I wish instead of telling me how many frets that she would just say the name. It connected immediately to any device plugged in which was great. I didn't have to search for a thing. 



Seating

In this car I would have to say the seating was great. It was spacious and able to seat my family and two additional people in the back if need be. The leather interior  was plush and comfortable and soft. The amount of space between myself and the steering wheel was major for me. I am 5 foot 9 inches and tend to hit my knees on the dash board which is very annoying. All in all I liked the seating and the placements of the cup holders. The heated seats also came in the clutch for those cold bipolar spring nights. 


Trunk
Hardest thing to open. The most annoying thing about this vehicle. It was very hard to open. I tried and did everything. I pressed every button known to the car for the trunk and to no avail until I didn't need it anymore. 

All in all I would say if you like trucks than get this. If you need to focus on how much you would be spending on gas I don't think it would be right for you. 

Thank you for reading!! What are some cars you are curious to know about? 💋 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E