Saturday, June 7, 2014

Influenster: Victoria Secret Sport Tester

I had the great opportunity to kick start my workout love by getting a new sports bra. Now I am a big girl and I wear a size 38 DD so to find a comfortable sports bra is like trying to squeeze into a small. I am clearly larger than that lol. This bra was very much so lightweight and very breathe able when it came to fabric. I also found it to be very supportive. The retail value of this bra is $59.50 but it was/is a good investment. I am embarking back into the world of being fit and this sports bra makes me less conscious when it comes to running and my breast flailing around the place. I will have links to my video review in a few hours. Look forward to seeing you guys then 💋💋





0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E