Friday, January 30, 2015

Event || Iman Femme Fatale

Hey loves,

So I got the chance to go and mingle with some wonderful bloggers and vloggers at the Iman Femme Fatale event Reveal Party. This event was held for their launch of there Spring 2015 collection. They had mini makeovers with the choice of 3 looks and a goodie bag with products from the line.  I already came through with a beat face so I didn't get to test the products on my face.





The Marketing Team was such a delight! They were fun and helpful and knowledgable about the products. They briefly walked us through the products. I got to swatch the lipsticks and they were so pigmented and some were very creamy and glided on. I didn't get a chance to take pics because I was a bad blogger and was mingling with people, but it was great quality from what I could see and feel.
Now... Let me catch my breath! I got a chance to not only meet and take pictures with Tiarra Monet but I spoke with her lol. Yes I still fangirl it's who I am! She was a pure delight and such a wonderful conversationalist. She has been able to make more than a life because of youtube She has been what i like to call a force to be reckoned with. She makes smart business moves and with the guidance of her mother and her own free spirit and will she has made a Six Figure income from youtube. She currently has tours to help beauty bloggers and vloggers who want to embark on this digital journey. Check her out!


Now of course I have to talk about the bae!! Courtney of CurlsandCouture! Anytime we link up its always fun nd love galore. She is truly a great friend in the short amount of time that we have known one another. She deserves all of the success she has gotten and is going to continue to get. 
We are a couple of nuts together! check out her blog and her instagram for your natural hair needs! 




 So on the face was Black Opals Truly Topaz. Highlight concealer was LA Girls Creamy beige and it was set with ELF High Definition Translucent powder. Lashes were Olivia by Lenalashes. Lips were Space Cake by Meltcosmetics. The pics are credit to Ms Nerdychica my love these pics are unedited and true to color. Her quality is everything!!!



These pics were courtesy of my Partner In Crime lol !! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E