Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Embarking On The World of Fashion

Hey Love Bugs!!!!

So I go to events galore! You all have asked and I am obliging by making fashion posts. As a curvy girl with a butt load of confidence I feel this is still an extension of myself. I love fashion and have always wanted to dabble. What better time than during my journey?!

So what kind of fashion will I be uploading? My very all over the place style. I personally don't have a specific style but I do gravitate towards dresses. I love to switch up my look and how I feel is how I dress.

So what am I doing to get these out to you? Well after this last surgery ( getting my wisdom teeth taken out on June 1st ) I will be posting more cause Kalea will be done with school. You all know I am a mother before anything else. I am a bargain hunter and I also like to indulge as well. I am simple and at times complexed it depends on the day and the mood. I am working on different and a lot of things this year but I am so excited that I am willing to get tired.

So next couple of posts will be heavily fashion related and then Operation: Fashionnova Momma is in effect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E