Saturday, December 19, 2015

HOLIDAY GLAM 2015 | JADOREVASTIA





❤ H E Y  L O V E  B U G S ! !
Here is my Holiday look from last year that I finally recorded. Don't judge me! lol I have a few more Holiday Looks coming soon to a computer, iPad, iPhone or what ever you use screen near you lol!!! Any specific Requests?

P R O D U C T S
⇢ LORAC POREfection ( I have oily lids)
⇢ Coastal Scents Revealed Palette 2
⇢ MAC 24 HR Base
⇢ MakeupGeek Utopia
⇢ ELF Liquid Liner
⇢ Lena Lashes in Kendall w/ Duo Glue
⇢ Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
⇢ BECCA Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
⇢ L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Corrector
⇢ Contour Sponge http://www.contoursponge.net
⇢ Revlon Colorstay 400 Caramel
⇢ MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC45
⇢ ELF High Definition Translucent Powder
⇢ MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 50
⇢ Black Radiance in Mocha to bronze
⇢ Black Radiance in Rich Mahogany to chisel
⇢ BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz
⇢ BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
⇢ Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Vampira
⇢ Urban Decay All Nighter XL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E