Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ponytail & Bang Bang




❤ H E Y  L O V E  B U G S ! !
If you follow my social media accounts then you are aware. Aware that I like to switch my hair up and that I am *gasp* lazy!! So I have been rocking this very simple and sleek look lately. I get asked this question a lot... How do you get all of your hair in that ponytail piece?!? Well I only wear this combo indoors or if I am going to take pics. I can't keep a hairstyle in for too long. If you have coarser hair than myself, you can still do this.


What You Will Need

Brush
Ponytail holder/Scrunchie (no metals)
Gel for a sleeker and more polished look (if you would like to see one let me know)
Bang piece


What You Will Have To Do

If you need to comb your hair out, do so! Put your hair into a tight bun on the top of your head. Putting it on the top of your head makes it easier when you add the pieces to make the look. After the bun is placed, take your instant pony and secure it around the base. Take the drawstring and wrap it around the base as well. It helps when you want to secure it. Then you just take your bang piece and stick it on your head! Simple, Quick, easy and to the point.

I like to be able to take my hair out after a flick, I can't keep fake hair in for too long, next couple of weeks will be hard for me!


I know I will get a question about this, my hair was in a braid out prior to the ponytail. I wanted to quickly record it because I will be protective styling my hair next week. Hint hint.. Some more hair videos are on the horizon! Liked my makeup in this video? It's my no foundation routine with Montenegro by Amrezy on the lips.

No Foundation Routine:  https://youtu.be/3VuasiWcM2g

Amrezy Lapland Review: https://youtu.be/nPp5XNYTobk


What are your favorite lazy girl styles?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E