Saturday, October 27, 2012

Urban Decay All Nighter [ Review ]

I am in love with this setting spray. I found the long lasting formula not to be drying nor did it allow my makeup to be sweated out. I am one of those girls who perspire a lot, so to have a setting spray that actually lasts was a wonderful change. I think due to the fact they paired up with Skindinavia was another plus. This product has a scent to it but it doesn't even last long. I have oily skin as well and the fact that this lasted as long as it did and didn't even have to retouch or blot off the oil made a difference to me. Allowed me the ease of knowing that my make up is on point. =] I got it on sale for 18 dollars. the XL bottle which normally retails for 34 dollars




Straight from the Urban Decay Website:

Your makeup will last 16 hours! Perfect for all skin types, this ultra-fine mist holds makeup for brides, dancers, and ladies who just like lookin' GOOD.

In an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, we developed thisgroundbreaking, hypoallergenic setting spray that keeps your makeup on for 16 unbelievable hours. Legendary enough that it’s already inspired imitations, All Nighter boasts a patent pending Temperature Control Technology that makes this weightless mist so powerful and sets it far above the competition. Your makeup won’t melt when it's warm and humid or become dehydrated when it’s cold and windy. Yes, it actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place. The sprayer, unlike others on the market, delivers a micro-fine mist that distributes product evenly over the skin.
 
To use: Simply apply your makeup as usual, then mist All Nighter on in an “X” and “T” formation (making sure to shake the bottle before each use). The mist really is so fine, you’ll hardly feel it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E