Friday, January 30, 2015

Update!

Hey guys,

I know I know... Lets skip the apologizes and get straight to what I have planned and the schedule I have set out for myself. So I am back to going to random events and making sure I have makeup looks for the remainder of the year set out! Next few posts will be about the events I go to and links to videos if any. I am going to be getting an actual domain soon! I am so excited and so ready for all of this. Who doesn't want to be a blogger, blogger, entrepreneur, and pretty much into everything. I have posts on my youtube channel and I will be connecting the two so that you can get the full retrospect of what i want to do.

Thank you to those who do frequent and have subscribed to the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E