Thursday, August 20, 2015

GRWM || 100% Drugstore Makeup

H E Y  L O V E  B U G S ! !
I know I know!!! there's a dot on my head lmaoo don't judge me.. I missed dusting it off and then fixed it with ELFs face spray.. well if you want to make a meme or 3 I am with it.. Funniest one gets in the next video lol. This is a quick and to the point makeup look that suits anyone. It is back to school inspired and then I did the contouring and thought it shouldn't be. All up to you lol

Oh yeah I went a little overboard with editing... hahahaha next one will be better I promise.

P R O D U C T S
⇢ e.l.f. Skincare Daily Hydration Moisturizer
⇢ L'oreal RevitaLift® Miracle Blur
⇢ L'ORÉAL Studio Secrets Professional Secret No.1 Magic Perfecting Base
⇢ e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit
⇢  Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in Cafe 30
⇢REVLON ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin in Caramel (I'm using it up don't worry I haven't bought anymore lol )
⇢ REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Medium
⇢ MAYBELLINE The Nudes Palette
⇢ L.A Pro Conceal in Pure Beige
⇢ e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder
⇢ Rimmel Lash Accelerator
⇢ L'Oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara, Blackest Black
⇢ Pixi Eye Bright Liner
⇢ Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes
⇢ Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Mocha and Rich Mahogany
⇢ e.l.f Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems
⇢ Milani Shadow Singles, Bella Copper
⇢ Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color, Dollhouse Pink 967
⇢ B.S.N Auto Lipliner in Chocolate I got this from the 99 cent store
⇢ New York Color nude york city

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E