Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mitsubishi Mirage 2015 in Plasma Purple

                                        



Hey Love Bugs,

First let me say thank you to Mitsubishi and Drive STI for the opportunity! This was an amazing experience and honestly I enjoyed their level of professionalism. In this review I won't only give you stats but I will talk about how it went on these New York streets. If you want a full blown review as far as the car enthusiast side, I won't be able to provide that. If you are a mom who is on the go and are looking for something then continue reading.

This vehicle was very small and honestly when I saw it I was taken aback. I didn't think it would seat me, let alone my family. I am 5 feet 8 inches and a full figured woman and this didn't cause a single problem for me. I sat comfortably behind the wheel and was able to maneuver very well through streets. It is very smooth of a ride and I enjoyed it thoroughly. My daughter who is 8 loved it as well. She sat in the back and was just smiling and enjoying herself greatly. She told me she felt safe in the car, not only cause of her moms impeccable driving skills ( lol ). So far there's nothing but pro's? Well honestly its cause I liked the car. ( I will get into the cons a little further down) It was easy to drive and even in these crazy unpredictable streets of Brooklyn ( if you have ever been to Brooklyn you would know why I keep bringing emphasis to this). I found it easy to avoid collisions from other bigger cars and even buses who didn't stay in their lanes. I didn't feel intimidated nor afraid of the power on this car. I also drove a far distance and never had an issue with the car. The beginning of the week was great...

Now as far as Cons, I would say the cons are that though it isn't the ugliest car, for my personal taste it isn't the most appealing ( it gets you where you need to go so that's what should matter). My friends and neighbors loved it and so did my daughter and mother. I wish the air conditioning had a vent in the back so that the ones suffering in the back from the heat wouldn't have to wait for the air to circulate. Though I didn't take my family places I made them all sit in the car and it seated all 5 of us comfortably. Now why do I say the beginning of the week was great? Well living in my area they just put up a new sign in the middle of trees for alternate side parking changes. The day I was supposed to move it, I hadn't in time and of course I got a ticket. I was very disappointed in myself because I placed an alarm in my phone so as to move it on the one day I was supposed to. Just to have them change the day and me and 3 other cars got a ticket. New York loves tickets and I officially am a victim of it. I paid it as soon as I went outside. That day had been a long day and because there were so many graduations and kids getting out of school I left the car there for the remainder 3 days. I refused to move it because I see the reason people don't get cars in New York. Streets are cramped but the car drove through with not a scratch a dent or an issue. I think I will be making a separate blog post on how to survive having a car in NYC.

Over all I loved the vehicle and the price point is definitely not bad. This car is very affordable for what it can and was able to do. Here's the LINK to customize and check your new car out for a size.

Thank you for stepping by and there will be some more footage of me in the car in the weeks to come. In the process of moving and have been trying to make time and have none for Youtube at the moment, so bare with me.

What things would you want to see more of in my next car review?! Let me know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E