Friday, February 27, 2015

What Am I Up To?

Hey love Bugs!!

Now I know I told y'all about how I am going to be writing this book. Well everything has just been going accordingly. I am so pleased and happy with my process so far. I told y'all this is a journey and I want to take yawl on it with me. I am truly blessed and pleased and willing to continuously sacrifice to keep my passions alive. I am very big on doing the things that make you happy. I feel that as long as you aren't hurting anyone that this is fine. I and working on three books that i will be self publishing. I am going to fully give you all details and steps I took after I produce the finish product. I want to answer questions some people may have as far as this goes. I am also revamping my whole entire experience with you all on social media. I have some ideas that I will be executing this year and I am very pleased to say the least.


Love you all,
Jadore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E