Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tea w T || Being a Good Person

H E Y  L O V E  B U G S ! !
In this video I am basically going over my thoughts on being a good person. I have been a bit down because of all the social injustices everyone is dealing with. I talk about some experiences of me doing great acts and how it impacted others. I guess I gotta spread love, that's the Brooklyn way!!

I have been feeling a bit defeated with all thats been going on. I don't understand, yet I do, why people can't just let people be who they are. Whether you are black, white, gay, straight, funny, boring, tall or short. I personally feel that people need to either let people be. I don't mean that if you are hurting people as a whole like what's been going on with the #askrachel tags, because that's a whole other post. There's a difference in letting people be and letting them be a damn fool. I will get into that in another post because this one would be entirely too long. Trust Me.

I think that, as people, there is this tendency to think all people think the same. Which if you ever took up psychology you would know is part of the preoperational stage where you are self oriented. You only think of yourself and from your own perspective. You know what age group that is for? From ages 2-6 or 7 you only see things or think of things in your own way and as you age you are supposed to gain understanding of perspectives. Unfortunately not all humans reach the formal operational stage.

I am not the biggest saint, nor the biggest sinner. I am just a concerned person who wants to salvage all hope that I have for society as a whole. I want to regain the love I have for mankind in the hopes to restore my love for it. I have always believed in being the change I want to see in the world. One of the major things I chose to do as a person was to not allow things to change me, but I would be lying if I said sometimes I wasn't deterred as a human being.

 Let me know some good deeds you have either done or have had done for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E