Friday, June 5, 2015

Fashion Friday Feature || Easy Get Ready Mom Edition

Hey Love Bugs!!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed yourself and your days. i wanted to touch on something I said in my latest haul video. ( Click Here ). You all know I have an eight year old daughter. now I am a single mother who does all of these things on my own. So piano lessons, I take her. Gardening class, I take her. School activities, or school period, thats all me! Lol. I say all that to say i get very busy at times and this is the best way I know how to look put together in a short period of time.

I am queen of dresses and skirts. Once upon a time you would have never seen me caught dead in one of those things and now... it's all I wear. I wear dresses for different things but mainly if I know I have to go to an event later. If I have to go to an event and I know I am going to be photographed and I have like 2 seconds to get ready you bet your bottom dollar I am throwing on a dress. Dresses make life easy, whether it's a long maxi one or a short sundress that shows bits and pieces of you. I find that making sure you have an all purpose dress that you can dress up or down is beneficial.

When I am running to my daughters school and want to appear professional I will wear a t-shirt and throw on a skirt. When I wear the skirt I find that it is easy as heck to look presentable that way. The shirt would either be paired with a blazer or a jacket of some sorts. I personally can't wear necklaces unless they are 14k gold. I don't own anymore jewelry ( thanks to my sister and friends ) so I would if I could. Of course to pick her up I would wear flats and then to go out I would pair it with some heels or wedges depending on where I am going. I will have a cookbook coming up to show you how I get ready in a short amount of time and still run around and take care of Kalea and do all that i do!


What are some things you guys do to get ready in a short amount of time. I think I will make a video on my quick mom proof makeup... Hmmmm We will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E