Sunday, February 22, 2015

CurlFriend|| Dark & Lovely Moisture L.O.C Line




Hey Love Bugs!!! This is a review and demo on the new line by Dark and Lovely. The Moisture L.O.C Line is a one stop shop for the LOC method that us naturalistas have coined.

The L.O.C. method is a staple in many naturalists hair care regime. The L.O.C. method is for Leave-In or Liquid, Oil, and Creme/Cream.


Dark and Lovely Au-Naturale-Moisture-L-O-C SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOIL: The shampoo was truly rich in lather and wasn't stripping. I found that this shampoo was very rich and got all of the product buildup off from the weeks prior.


Dark and Lovely Au-Naturale-Moisture-L-O-C DEEP CONDITIONING DELIGHT: The deep conditioner has a WONDERFUL smell. It's great for detangling and is good for different hair porosities. I personally didn't feel as though it was very penetrating to my hair and my porosity levels are normal. I have a preference as well as far as deep condition so I could be a bit bias. 


Dark and Lovely Au-Naturale-Moisture-L-O-C SUPER QUENCH-LEAVE IN SPRAY: This leave in is very light weight! I was spraying for days and there was no dripping all over me. There was no hair stuck to my head. It was just pure and utter delightfulness as you can tell from my reaction in the video. 


Dark and Lovely Au-Naturale-Moisture-L-O-C SOAK IT UP OIL COCKTAIL: This oil is a lightweight great oil. I found and find this oil to have sealed in all the moisture given by the leave in and the cream after I put it in.


Dark and Lovely Au-Naturale-Moisture-L-O-C LOCK-IT-IN SEALING CREAM: This cream was very light weight. With me having to run it through my hair I didn't find it as defining as some of the other creams. This cream is very moisturizing. 


All in all I enjoyed the line and the oil is going to be in heavy rotation for me! 
You can click here to get the line 
Love ya Lots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E