Thursday, February 5, 2015

Jadorevastia for L'Oreal Amla Legend Blowout System



Hey y'all!!!


So I got a chance to be apart of the small commercial for Amla Legend BlowOut System! I got a chance a few months back to shoot and get a chance to use the products before launching. I loved my results and I loved the line as a whole. To find a line that allowed me to revert back each time it was used, while still getting the Dominican Blow Out effect!

                                        

What is Amla Oil and What Are The Benefits:

AMLA OIL BENEFITS are that they provide intense nourishment, shine, and strength.
Amla is derived from the Indian Amla Superfruit, a powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins and minerals, renowned for its natural rejuvenating properties of intense nourishment and conditioning.

                                                       

So I am going to walk you through the products and also will have a few videos of the process and the pictures. Amla Legend Rejuvenating Ritual products used and my thoughts of each one.


Optimum Salon Haircare Amla-Legend-Rejuvenating-Ritual MOISTURE REMEDY SHAMPOO:

The line was not stripping on my hair. I found that it actually was easy to detangle my hair with the shampoo in it. I loved the smell and the texture of the shampoo. 

The websites description is "Cleansers and nourishes each hair strand with intense moisture while strengthening weak, damaged hair. - Gently cleansers & detangles - Repairs damaged hair - For all hair types including natural, transitioning and relaxed" 


Optimum Salon Haircare®Amla Legend Rejuvenating Ritual MOISTURE REMEDY CONDITIONER:

The conditioner was also moisturizing and made my hair very moisturized and light. Since my hair was already detangled I didn't get to see if it was able to detangle my hair or how it felt. I will update it when I get the line again to fully review. 

The websites description " Delivers intense nourishment and provides superior detangling leaving hair with body and bounce. - Strengthens hair - Repairs damaged hair - For all hair types including natural, transitioning, and relaxed."


Optimum Salon Haircare Amla-Legend-Rejuvenating-Ritual MOISTURE REMEDY Silky Blow Out Masque: 

This masque!!! lets pause real quick.. It was very moisturizing and very penetrating. i found this masque to feel beyond great on my hair. I got to sit with it both times differently. One time I got to sit under a dryer and the other we just let it process so I could get a feel for it. 

The website has yet to have this item, but I will keep you posted when they do. 


Optimum Salon Haircare Amla-Legend-Rejuvenating-Ritual Silkening Oil Mist: 

This oil mist was very light weight and left a nice shine to the hair. As you all see in the top video it just moved very freely and light. It wasn't weighted down by the products at all. 

The website doesn't have this up yet ether, but I will keep you posted. 


Check down below for all of the videos and pictures related to this line!


                                     


This was from the first time I was introduced to these products.  I also got some subtle highlights this day as well. I will have a post on color treated hair and dealing with the two on my head. 
           
 





This was from the second time I was introduced to the line.  I wasn't afraid of anybodys heat damage because of the way it reverted the first time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E