Sunday, February 22, 2015

Makeup || #AllThatGlittersWithBeautyMC2

Hey so I jumped in on the #allthatglitters collab train that BeautyMC2 is having on her channel. Be sure to check her and some of the other lovely ladies for some makeup inspiration.

Eyebrows:
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Maybelline Fit me in Cafe to clean up the bottom

Eyes:
Maybelline Fit me in Cafe on the lids
Maybelline Nudes Pallette
Elf Glitter Primer
MAC 3D Silver Glitter
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black
Lupe Lashes by Lenalashes


Face:
L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Black Opal Truly Topaz
Revlon Nearly Naked in Caramel
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Pure Beige
ELF High Definition Powder in Sheer
MAC Studio Fix in NC 50
Black Radiance in Rich Mahogany


Lips:
Melt Cosmetics Bane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E