Thursday, February 5, 2015

Process of Writing a Book?!..

Hey guys!!

So I am going to be posting way more content because I want to write a book. I am interested in writing a few books. I love writing and talking, I just started rediscovering the things I used to thoroughly enjoy.

Back story!

Basically, as you all know,  I suffered from very bad depression. My depression set in after years of disappointments. I went through a lot in my life and found myself not having or wanting to do things to get out of my funk. Then after a while I got comfortable and found myself struggling to not have these negative thoughts. I was negative when it came to my life but positive about everyone else's.  It was crazy! How do you go from being this happy person who expressed themselves freely to wanting to die? I have a small bad habit that I am trying to fix, which is me always feeling like I am bothering people. So I decided last year to do all the things I used to do and kind of rekindle the spark. Lets just say I am pleasantly pleased by it.

Fast Forward!

Now here I am rearing 25 years of age in March, Yikes getting old! and I am nowhere near where I thought I would be. Normally that would make me sad but it hasn't. I am going to get to where I need to be because I have not only set forth motion but I am actually happy. I am happy and not complacent. Complacency makes you think life passes you by in my opinion. I will be uploading my videos to my blog site so you can take this journey with me!

But I am in the process of writing book and whatever I learn I will share for those aspiring for the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E