Sunday, February 22, 2015

Makeup || MAC Lipsticks Permanent and Pro Collection 2014


Hey Love Bugs!!!!!
Disclaimer I am not going to fake that I either bought all of these at one time or separate, it's not up for discussion or shaming lol. If you can not afford the lipsticks than purchase within your price bracket. Not to be rude but you will not make me feel bad cause you don't have it or have enough for one. No shade just truth. Hey guys so these are the lipsticks in order of appearance without liners:

Peachstock
Siss
FreshBrew
Velvet Teddy
Happy Hibiscus
Saint Germaine
Snob
Pink Nouveau
Candy Yum Yum
Show Orchid
Flat Out Fabulous
Sushi Kiss
Morange
M.A.C Red
Russian Red
Ruby Woo
Hang-Up
Dark Side
Diva
Media
Sin
Up The Amp
Violetta
Heroine
Rebel
Smoked Purple
Cyber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E