Sunday, February 22, 2015

Eyebrows on Fleek ft/ Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown

Hey Love Bugs!!!

Yeah that's what I call people I love so.. well now it's your name too lol
Well anyways as we all know I love makeup and am very good at it. No eyebrows are the same nor will they ever be. You can try and make them symmetrical but don't kill yourself. Now if one eyebrow looks like a nike mark and the other half the arches of McDonalds... yeah thats not right lol but other than that you get the point.

I personally choose not to go overboard with my eyebrows. I am not here for Instagram brows on myself but I don't knock them either. I think that makeup is about you and what you like. there are things that are complimentary and things that aren't.

Here's a video I recorded at 3am about howI do my brows and my short technique without loads of products.


Again this is just how I like to fill in my brows. You can do what works for you and what you may like. I personally like doing my brows this way and like the way it looks. I had gotten questions on how I use the Anastasia Dibrow Pomade in Dark Brown to do my brows without getting bold brows. I don't knock anyone who likes the look it's just not for me.
Link to Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E