Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tea with T Body Positivity

Hey Love Bugs!!!!

I had gotten an email from one of my subscribers who is in high school and was having an issue with confidence. She reached out to me after watching the confidence video which you can click here for.

Well after I had the initial conversation it sparked me to start Tea with T. Tea with T is not your gossip or spilling tea as far as peoples business. This is an adaptive of us just sitting around chatting, whether you are female, male, trans, cis etc.. I accept all emails and respect all spaced of people. I talk to people about either tips and tricks or things I think about as far as what you can do to better your outlook on either your own life or that of others. I am major about self love and inner love. Respect others and yourself as far as confidence and love goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T E C H I E S T U F F I U S E